Returns are accepted on standard order parts for 33 days from the date of this invoice with the following terms:
To start the return process contact Nordstrom’s for your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). Please confirm you have the original Invoice and packaging available.
• RMA’s must be acquired from Nordstrom’s and included with any return.
• Returned parts must be in the same condition as they were purchased and may not be disassembled or tampered with.
• Expense of returning parts is the purchaser’s responsibility.
• Brokered in parts are non-refundable.
• Parts which require extensive time or cutting to remove from a vehicle are non-refundable.
• Electrical parts returned with the tamper proof seal broken or removed will be subject to a 30% service fee.
• Core returns must be drained of all fluids, assembled and complete as they were sold with the original packaging and must be in rebuildable condition. Bent or broken cores are NOT accepted without approval PRIOR to purchase.
• Refunds will NOT exceed the original purchase price.
• Shipping and Handling charges are non-refundable.
• No refunds on deposits or payments. Parts will be restocked after 30 days.
• Payments made by check will be refunded no sooner than 10 business days from the date of the invoice.
It is very important that WHOLESALE CUSTOMERS AND RESELLERS disclose the warranty that is included with this purchase to their customer. Our warranty is binding only with the original purchaser on this invoice and claims will be handled with the purchaser. Contact Nordstrom’s immediately PRIOR TO REPAIRING OR REMOVING any components. We require the original repair receipts prior to considering any warranty claim.
Parts are delivered DRAINED OF ALL FLUIDS. OEM (Original Equipment Manufacture) manufacturer procedures and fluid specifications must be followed when installing Nordstrom’s parts. As the buyer, understand choices to short-cut procedures and lubrication specifications will lead to your claim being denied. We ask for your cooperation of diagnosing why the original part failed. We need your help to avoid component failures and misdiagnosed replacements which cost both party’s time and money.
• The duration and terms of the warranty listed on the line item of this invoice overrides the STD199DW if they are different.
• Our STD199DW Expires after 199 Days from the date on the invoice of the original 1st purchase.
• Nordstrom’s Return Policy will apply to any warranty claim.
• Warranty Claim must be made by the original purchaser.
• This warranty is not transferable or assignable.
• NO reimbursements for labor with the STD199DW.
• Additional costs such as diagnosing, towing, car rental or reprograming are not covered.
•Parts are warrantied under normal driving conditions; claims that result from an accident, improper installation, abuse, neglect, misuse, alteration, improper maintenance or when used in off road or non-factory installations will be denied.
• Nordstrom’s may choose to repair, replace, or refund any part deemed to be under warranty coverage at their discretion.
• Warranty claims will be denied if they are not approved and documented by Nordstrom’s prior to commencing repairs.
• Nordstrom’s reserves the right to use a repair facility of its choosing to diagnose or perform a warranty claim repair.
• Parts are not covered for external fluid leaks. We recommend that seals and gaskets be replaced as part of the repair process. INTAKE GASKETS ARE NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
• When a Justice Brothers additive is included with the part, it must be added with the fluid per the containers recommendations, during the installation procedure or the warranty claim may be denied.
• Warranty covers the base component and not the attached parts. Other parts attached are simply left for protection or convenience, but are NOT covered by warranty and may not be interchangeable. An example of this would be an engine; the intake manifold, fuel injectors and wire harness are not covered under warranty or may not even interchange and should be compared to and swapped as necessary from the original engine.
•For detailed warranty information go to Nordstromsauto.com or request a brochure from Nordstrom’s for the complete warranty details on parts sold.
• Reprogramming or relearning procedures are part of many OEM repair processes; this must be considered before a part is considered defective.
• Major components are stamped and may have heat sensitive tabs attached to indicated overheating that would void warranty.
• All tires or rims that are not OEM for the customer’s exact vehicle are sold AS IS and no expressed or implied warranty of merchantability applies. Nordstrom’s is not responsible for the quality or performance of any tire or non-factory rim.
AT NO TIME WILL THE REFUND EXCEED PURCHASE PRICE.
You do not have this optional limited warranty unless it is purchased on a line item on this invoice. When purchasing the Major Component Limited Warranty on the qualifying components which
include Engines, Transmissions, Differentials front and rear, Axle assemblies front and rear and Transfer Cases. This limited warranty covers the purchased part in the original installation with the same
conditions as the STD199DW for a period of 24 months included is a limited labor reimbursement when the part is professionally installed by a business in automotive repair.
Nordstrom’s will pay for replacement or repair labor at the rate of $50.00 per hour based on an accepted repair guide considering R and I time with $35 to apply towards filter and fluid expenses. This limited labor allowance will be capped at the cost of the part or the following limits, whichever is LESS. The limits are $650.00 for Engines, $400.00 for Transmissions, and $250.00 for Differentials,Transfer Cases and Axels. This labor allowance applies to labor for the confirmed defective part and DOES NOT guarantee complete reimbursement for the entire repair cost of the warranty repair or any other additional expenses. Fleet Vehicles and Commercial Vehicles are only eligible for 12 Months of part only coverage under this warranty NO LABOR.
You do not have this optional limited warranty unless it is purchased on a line item on this invoice. When purchasing the Warranty for Small Parts it extends our STD199DW to 99 years for the original purchaser on this invoice. This warranty is not available on the major components as listed in the Major Component Limited Warranty above. This warranty only applies to the part installed in the original vehicle for which it was purchased. Fleet Vehicles and Commercial Vehicles are only eligible for 12 Months of parts only coverage NO LABOR.
Unless the line Item detail on the front of this Invoice or specified in print at the time of your on-line purchase states different terms, the following details are accepted by the buyer with their choice
to purchase from Nordstrom’s Automotive Inc. (DBA Nordstrom’s Auto Recycling; Nordstrom’s) The obligations of Nordstrom’s are limited to replacement or refund only as provided herein. Implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use are limited to the same duration as the limited written warranty provided herein. At NO TIME will the refund exceed the purchase price unless the 24-Month Major Component Limited Warranty has been purchased in addition to the component. Should a dispute arise regarding this warranty, it shall first be submitted to mediation. The mediator shall be a mutually agreed upon South Dakota Lawyer. The mediator’s fees will be split equally between Nordstrom’s and its customer. Nordstrom’s and its customer will spend at least 4 hours in the mediation process unless a mutually agreed resolution is reached sooner. If the dispute is not settled in mediation, it shall be submitted to a mutually agreed upon South Dakota lawyer acting as an arbitrator pursuant to SDCL 21-25 (Uniform Arbitration Act), who shall utilize and apply South Dakota law. Nordstrom’s and its customer may appear before the mediator or arbitrator in person, telephonically, or by video-conferencing. Nordstrom’s and Its customer shall initially split the cost of the arbitrator, but the arbitrators decision shall assess against the losing party the ½ of the cost of the arbitrator paid by the winning party, and the reasonable attorney’s fees and costs of the winning party.
The recycled OEM parts purchased on this invoice were provided by a professional automotive recycler that participates in the ARA GOLD SEAL CERTIFIED AUTO RECYCLER PROGRAM. Nordstrom’s agrees to the GOLD SEAL code of Ethics. If you feel Nordstrom’s has failed to deliver on a promise or you are not satisfied with your product, first address the issue with Nordstrom’s and if then you do not feel they have been responsive call your concerns to the GOLD SEAL hotline at (888)385-1005.
Ver. 3.0 — 09/11 © 2011 Nordstrom’s Automotive, Inc.